Friday, May 27, 2011

TBS? BTS?

TBS is located at BTS. You might get a "har?" coming first into your mind. Haha. Actually what I'm trying to say here is Terminal Bus Selatan (TBS) is located at Bandar Tasik Selatan (BTS). Hehe. Even though the true name of this bus terminal is called TBS, but among my friends, most of them are still used to call it as BTS. Well, anyway, this is not the main point I want to write in this post haha.

21 May 2010 (Saturday), the day after my last examination paper of my third year in MMU, I chose to take bus to go back to BP for my only week of holidays as I will be heading to Penang for my internship that lasts for 4 months >.<. The reason why I didn't drive to Cyber this time, you should know if you have read my previous post haha. Well, I have been to TBS for several times, but I didn't have a chance or time to really look around this "brand new" bus terminal haha. This time, I needed to wait around 30 mins only then I could get onto the bus. Therefore, I had taken this great opportunity to look around TBS. Wow ~ there're actually quite lots of shops and restaurants available in there already, let's take a look at my snapshots :D.

Overall View of TBS, the general ticket counters, well I've not bought a ticket from these counters yet.

Notice Board, very comprehensive bus information, however, it is updated too fast lols
KKKL, this is where i usually buy the ticket back to BP :D

Customer Service Center
Several Restaurants at the second floor

Plenty of seats ~ still quite empty 


Kenny Roger Roasters
Pak Hailam Kopitiam
TBS Food Court
KFC !! lols located at quite behind at second floor
Baker's Cottage ~ I like the cakes and breads here




Basically, the variety of shops in TBS is quite satisfactory to me now. However, there're many more empty shop lots in it yet, I hope that TBS management can recruit some more restaurants or entertainments into TBS. Wait to see new improvement :D ~!








No comments: