Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Final Year

   It has been so long since the first day i entered into MMU Cyberjaya. 3 years has passed. Even though I complained a lot about the life over here, including the food, entertainment and daily activities, but I am still able to live here for 3 years long. Haha.

   This trimester is my last trimester of my 3rd year life in University and i will be going to have my internship in Motorola, Penang starting from 30 May. This internship lasts for 4 months. Frankly, Penang is still quite new to me and I not well-prepared yet. I think I need at least one week times to adapt myself to the life there >.<. The situation is like the first day i came to Cyberjaya that i gonna start to adapt everything all over again. Within these 4 months time, i can hardly get back to my hometown, Batu Pahat, I just hope that my family in BP will stay in the best condition =D. Certainly, I have to fight against the homesick feeling also, hehe.

    Expectation of work in Motorola Penang? Well, I really hope that I won't get bored of the job "so fast" since I am a person who's easily get bored. Other than that, it's certainly that I expect to get more working experience and on-hands practical experience from this internship because what I have learnt in the campus is limited to theory, theory and .... theory only! lols ~ The projects that I have been gone through are really countable by my 10 fingers -.- ~ not even talking about the level of standard yet haha.

   Motorola Penang has 3 main buildings, which are Technoplex, Cyberplex and CSC. As informed by my internship's person-in-charge, I will be assigned to CSC for software department. I have another two close U-mates who will have internship in Motorola Penang as well, they are Alan and Soong Khim. However, they are most probably assigned to work in Technoplex based on their job scope. Aiyaya, I still thought that I can have companion while working in there >.< ~  Even though CSC and Technoplex are just located opposite to each other, it will be hard for me to meet them during working hours. Haha, am I sound like a person who dislikes loneliness very much ~ yeah ~ I am haha.

   I have just finished my first examination around 17 hours ago ~ Engineering and Society in which I feel very unworthy to sacrifice my sleeping time to memorize bunch of stuffs, but the questions are mostly opinion-based. I hope I won't have to take this kind of subject anymore. My second and also last paper is 9 days away from today, so there's still no nervousness that boosts me to study haha. In fact, I will get back to BP for few days and then only come back to sit for paper again.

  Recently, the weather is super hot !!! My house is like an oven!! The surrounding temperature is about 33 to 35 degrees of celcius even at night >.<. I just hope that rain will come a.s.a.p. My real feeling to the temperature is like the melted car ~ haha. As what i read from the news, this unusual hot weather is caused by the tropical storm blown from Filipina to Malaysia. Storm, please leave Malaysia faster!

  That's all about my current life ~ hope something good would happen in no time! I want to buy SE Xperia Arc! Haha ~

No comments: